17th April 2013
The fixes in this update are:
- Synthmaster doesn't save bank name when saving preset settings.
- CC7 to Master Volume default MIDI CC mapping causes issues with some DAWs such as Sonar/DP7.
- Changing the HP cutoff frequency of the EQ effect generates noise.
This update also brings the following new features:
- Added new partial presets (124) by Insigna.
- Added new factory presets (24) by Insigna.
- On Windows, SynthMaster now writes its temporary data under the Common Documents folder so that users don't have to run the DAW application as "administrator".
- On Mac OS X, SynthMaster now writes its temporary data under the /Users/Shared folder so that users don't have to deal with folder permissions.
Registered users can download the latest update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v2.6.2 as well, and can be downloaded at:
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6
12 Feb 2013 KV331 Audio updates Synthmaster to v188.8.131.52
06 Dec 2012 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v184.108.40.206