17th April 2013
The fixes in this update are:
- Synthmaster doesn't save bank name when saving preset settings.
- CC7 to Master Volume default MIDI CC mapping causes issues with some DAWs such as Sonar/DP7.
- Changing the HP cutoff frequency of the EQ effect generates noise.
This update also brings the following new features:
- Added new partial presets (124) by Insigna.
- Added new factory presets (24) by Insigna.
- On Windows, SynthMaster now writes its temporary data under the Common Documents folder so that users don't have to run the DAW application as "administrator".
- On Mac OS X, SynthMaster now writes its temporary data under the /Users/Shared folder so that users don't have to deal with folder permissions.
Registered users can download the latest update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v2.6.2 as well, and can be downloaded at: