20th August 2013
This update brings an important feature that has been requested by SynthMaster users: The ability to mark presets as 'Favorites'.
There are also critical fixes in this update:
- NEW: SynthMaster User Manual updated.
- FIX: Renaming a preset and then reloading again crashes SynthMaster.
- FIX: Loading partial presets don't cause a refresh of the GUI until it is closed and reopened.
- FIX: Waveform cache data is different between 32/64-bit versions, causing issues when both versions are used on the same computer.
- FIX: Pressing on 'Online' button to bring up online presets list crashes SynthMaster.
- FIX: SynthMaster reverts waveforms in presets to default Sine wave when the preset is loaded more than once.
- FIX: SynthMaster might crash the host application when the GUI is open and automated parameters are being updated by the host.
- FIX: When an instance of SynthMaster is destroyed and then recreated again by the VST host, the instance might not be initialized correctly and might crash the host.
- Changing discrete parameters values might not set the parameter value correctly when running under Ableton Live.
- FIX: SynthMaster doesn't set default preset folder correctly when user saves a preset.
- SynthMaster doesn't read WAV files correctly when format chunk size is not 16.
- Renaming presets don't rename the preset file.
All users of SynthMaster (demo or registered) are strongly urged to update SynthMaster to v2.6.8. Download links for registered users are:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v2.6.8 as well, and can be downloaded at:
25 Nov 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.9
20 Aug 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.8
02 May 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.3
17 Apr 2013 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.6.2
01 Apr 2013 SynthMaster Spring Sale: 20% off through April
18 Mar 2013 KV331 Audio Releases SynthMaster 2.6