20th August 2013
This update brings an important feature that has been requested by SynthMaster users: The ability to mark presets as 'Favorites'.
There are also critical fixes in this update:
- NEW: SynthMaster User Manual updated.
- FIX: Renaming a preset and then reloading again crashes SynthMaster.
- FIX: Loading partial presets don't cause a refresh of the GUI until it is closed and reopened.
- FIX: Waveform cache data is different between 32/64-bit versions, causing issues when both versions are used on the same computer.
- FIX: Pressing on 'Online' button to bring up online presets list crashes SynthMaster.
- FIX: SynthMaster reverts waveforms in presets to default Sine wave when the preset is loaded more than once.
- FIX: SynthMaster might crash the host application when the GUI is open and automated parameters are being updated by the host.
- FIX: When an instance of SynthMaster is destroyed and then recreated again by the VST host, the instance might not be initialized correctly and might crash the host.
- Changing discrete parameters values might not set the parameter value correctly when running under Ableton Live.
- FIX: SynthMaster doesn't set default preset folder correctly when user saves a preset.
- SynthMaster doesn't read WAV files correctly when format chunk size is not 16.
- Renaming presets don't rename the preset file.
All users of SynthMaster (demo or registered) are strongly urged to update SynthMaster to v2.6.8. Download links for registered users are:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v2.6.8 as well, and can be downloaded at: