KV331 Audio has updated Synthmaster FREE! to v220.127.116.11.
- Each preset can be under 2 different categories.
- When the waveform type of a modulator is sample & hold, phase and tone parameters control the attack and release times of the waveform steps.
- SynthMaster presets are now recognized by VST hosts. Also, each preset's name is prefixed by its category name to make searching for presets easier.
- Within the preset browser tree inside SynthMaster Standalone, a selected preset can now be loaded by pressing the return key.
- Modulators work incorrectly in mono mode.
- SynthMaster VST / VSTi is out of sync when playback is re-started.
- Easy parameters are not synchronized when a linked parameter changes.