15th November 2012
Here's what they say about it:
PTEq-1a is a digital emulation of a famous Vintage Program Equalizer. It has been developed to have all the characteristics of the original hardware, plus some additional features to increase it's versatility.
Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
- Three bands equalization with analog curve response.
- Dynamic ECC88 / 6DJ8 SRPP tube stage analog modeling.
- Additional selectable frequencies compared to the original design.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Switchable Eq and Tube stage modeling for better CPU usage management.
- Internal oversampling for aliasing reduction.
- Variable Input and Output Level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point internal processing.
- Fully automatable controls.
06 Dec 2013 Ignite Amps updates NadIR to v1.0.2
28 Nov 2013 Ignite Amps updates NadIR to v1.0.1
21 Jul 2013 Ignite Amps updates TPA-1 to v1.0.1
09 Dec 2012 Ignite Amps updates PTEq-1a to v1.0.2