13th November 2012
Here's what they say about it:
Bringing mojo back – Thrillseeker XTC is a contemporary exciter build around a true parallel analog style equalizer design. Thrillseeker XTC is all about adding weight, vibe and attitude back to the sound. It delivers all the character of an analog signal path and provides what digital processing usually is hard pushed to, including a rich low-end experience and that vibrant 'expensive' top-end.
At a glance:
- A unique take on a parallel analog equalizer design which includes full control about sonic color and mojo.
- Transient based processing to revive energy and vibe.
- Made for musicians and engineers to pleasingly enhance audio during the mixing or mastering stage.
- Three parallel coupled equalizers containing three stateful saturators.
- Each based on a sophisticated non-linear and frequency dependent algorithm with memory.
- Pre-selected frequency ranges.
- LOW band: 70-450Hz.
- MID band: 0.8-5kHz.
- AIR band: 3.2-18kHz.
- Two flavors included with different internal gain-staging.
- Black version to mix at rather conservative levels around -18dB RMS.
- Blue version to mix towards hotter target levels.
- Additional analog signal path idiosyncrasies modelled.
- Classic VU style metering as well as loudness unit measurements based on ITU-R BS.1770.
- Mix control for dry/wet mixing and output level control.
- Win32 / VST compatible plug-in with SSE2 assembler optimized signal path.
- Tested and known to work in many VST hosts as well as running jbridge wrapped in 64bit hosts.