With the download and voting stage of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014 in full swing we're posting a series of news items highlighting each release. You can download the entries for free and make a donation to the prize fund if you wish to do so here.
Lokomotiv is designed to make your sounds more powerful and create wide range of sounds way easier.
- Mathematically generated high definition Oscillator without using wavetable or interpolation.
- Silky smooth 9 X detuned sawtooth wave.
- Pulse wave with self PWM.
- Shape morphing sub oscillator.
- MG ladder modeling multimode filter featured Zero Delay Feedback technology.
- Routable filter Drive. (Pre / Post).
- Natural Curved ADSR Envelope generator.
- Oneshot LFO which can be used as envelope.
- 1 X OSC (Saw+ Pulse) + 1 Sub OSC. Noise Generator.
- 1 X multimode Filter with Drive.
- 1 X LFO, 1 X Envelop Generator.
- 8 polyphonic voices, Mono and Legato mode supported.
- 64 Factory preset included.
- Native 64-bit, Mac and Windows OS supported.
- ONLY Factory presets of Lokomotiv and automation used.
- NO EFFECTS (internal, external or master) at all.
- Maximum 2 instances used at once.
Advanced Audio + Application Exchange
New this year is a grand prize from KVR Audio and A3E (Advanced Audio + Application Exchange). The winning developer will have the opportunity to present their entry at the A3E show in Boston, September 23-24, 2014.
The winning developer will be provided with transportation to Boston, two nights stay at one of the A3E host hotels for the nights of Monday, September 22 and Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
The winner will also receive a complimentary A3E Audio Developer Conference pass, special recognition on the A3E website and at the A3E event in Boston, as well as a dedicated announcement and press release to A3E's global industry communities.
We have several additional sponsors this year. Remember, anyone who enters, donates or votes will be eligible for the prize drawing for any of these (and more to come) prizes.
Thanks to the following for their donations of additional prizes: