With the download and voting stage of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014 in full swing we're posting a series of news items highlighting each release. You can download the entries for free and make a donation to the prize fund if you wish to do so here.
- 3 Oscillators with one waveshaper each.
- 3 different FM modes (Algorithms).
- 4 different Osc combination modes. Mix, Morph, Meld and Vertical Morph.
- 1 ZDF Filter with 6 different modes.
- 3 LFOs with Audio rate modes of which two can be waveshaped.
- 2 ADSRs with adjustable slopes, Velocity control, randomization and Keytracking.
- 1 Polyphonic distortion (waveshaper).
- 1 Delay that can be modulated.
- 1 Reverb.
- 1 Randomizer, key triggered or run by LFO3.
- 384 presets.
Advanced Audio + Application Exchange
New this year is a grand prize from KVR Audio and A3E (Advanced Audio + Application Exchange). The winning developer will have the opportunity to present their entry at the A3E show in Boston, September 23-24, 2014.
The winning developer will be provided with transportation to Boston, two nights stay at one of the A3E host hotels for the nights of Monday, September 22 and Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
The winner will also receive a complimentary A3E Audio Developer Conference pass, special recognition on the A3E website and at the A3E event in Boston, as well as a dedicated announcement and press release to A3E's global industry communities.
We have several additional sponsors this year. Remember, anyone who enters, donates or votes will be eligible for the prize drawing for any of these (and more to come) prizes.
Thanks to the following for their donations of additional prizes: