12th November 2012
KX77FREE has released version 1.5 of Kx-PolyMod.
Changes since v1.02:
- Four SV filters (LP, HP, BP, notch) added with the possibility to adjust the number of poles of the slope (2 to 4, 12dB to 24 dB).
- Two CS70M filters added (LP, HP), a special version of the SV filter with the same limits found in the tests: the cut off limited to 7040hz (9 volts) and the resonance level limited to 0.88.
- Better reset of the voices (filters and oscillators).
- Now, the levels of the harmonics before the cut off do not decrease when the resonance is high (LP or BP, 18,12, 6).
- A soft Tanh process has been implemented in some filters, the signal is modified by the Tanh process following the input level. This is similar but produces less distortions.
- A GUI tool added: you can change the joystick background color to identify your plug-in if you have a session with many plug-ins used.
- The internal help text has been modified to correct some errors and to update the test values.
- Fixed bugs : The cut off of the MgL2 filter was false, the values used were not those of the oversampled filters.
- In some cases, the F1-F2 mix multiplied the stereo VCF output by 0, doing higher CPU use.
Video: Magic Funky CS70 Lead
27 Mar 2013 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.52
12 Nov 2012 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.5
12 Dec 2011 KX77FREE updates KX-SYNTH-X16 to v4.1
03 Mar 2010 KX77FREE updates Kx-Synth-x16 to v2.5
18 Nov 2009 KX77FREE releases Kx-Modulad v2.0
22 Jun 2009 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16 v2.0
02 Dec 2008 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16
10 Apr 2007 KX77FREE releases KXOMNI 600 v3.0.9