27th March 2013
- New SFO compatible with the PAN feature of SF2 banks.
- New SSE2 SEM modules, up to 7% CPU won (min requirement >= Athlon K8 and P4).
- Improvement of the loading of large SF2 banks.
- VCFs: possibility to replace the parameter "Master Cut" (F1 and F2) by a simple Cut off (F1).
- Improvement of the Fx: new sources of modulation, new SV filter (2 to 4 poles), dry level added.
- Filter Fx: now it is not necessary to set the resonance to half in LP mode to have a flat response curve.
- LFO: peak follower added to smooth the Sample and Hold signal.
- Some automation names corrected.
- All notes are stopped when the selectors "P Max" or "P Note" are modified.
- The plug-in was overloaded when the distortion was oversampled if the sustain level, the release time of the VCA EG were set to 0 and also when the Pan was on the left or on the right (too small signal level to the oversampled distortion).
15 Dec 2013 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyM-CSE to v1.1
25 Jul 2013 KX77FREE releases Kx-PolyM-CSE for Windows VST
27 Mar 2013 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.52
12 Nov 2012 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.5
12 Dec 2011 KX77FREE updates KX-SYNTH-X16 to v4.1
03 Mar 2010 KX77FREE updates Kx-Synth-x16 to v2.5
18 Nov 2009 KX77FREE releases Kx-Modulad v2.0
22 Jun 2009 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16 v2.0
02 Dec 2008 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16
10 Apr 2007 KX77FREE releases KXOMNI 600 v3.0.9