18th November 2009
KX77FREE has released version 2.0 of Kx-Modulad, its free virtual analog modular synthesizer with stereo SF2 player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms.
- New skin with variable background color.
- Full MIDI Learn.
- New Scope: buffer up to 100 msec.
- Stereo SF2 Player: to use your SF2 samples with the Kx-Modulad synthesizer.
- Kx-Synth-x16's LP 18 filter added.
- The VCOs and the SF2 player have an on/off button.
- WaveTracer: automatic zero crossing search when out of phase waveforms done.
- Now the default path of the "KXDATAS" folder is the plug-in repertory.
- All automation names rewritten.
- New html help file.
- Minor graphic bugs corrected.
- Improvement of the Fx sleep mode.
- New SE 1.1 engine.
Kx-Modulad is free and is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
15 Dec 2013 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyM-CSE to v1.1
25 Jul 2013 KX77FREE releases Kx-PolyM-CSE for Windows VST
27 Mar 2013 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.52
12 Nov 2012 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.5
12 Dec 2011 KX77FREE updates KX-SYNTH-X16 to v4.1
03 Mar 2010 KX77FREE updates Kx-Synth-x16 to v2.5
18 Nov 2009 KX77FREE releases Kx-Modulad v2.0
22 Jun 2009 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16 v2.0
02 Dec 2008 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16
10 Apr 2007 KX77FREE releases KXOMNI 600 v3.0.9