2nd December 2008
KX77FREE has announced the release of KX-Synth-X16, a virtual analog modular synth plug-in based on the EMS VCS3 structure, but with some additional features.
- Three variable shape oscillators.
- Noise generator.
- Ring modulation.
- Two external inputs.
- LP filter; 18 db per octave with self oscillating.
- Same structure of the matrix (16*16).
- XY joystick.
- Modern skin with notepad and variable color background.
- Keyboard controls to the oscillators and filter; -10 volts to 10 volts; useful for keyboard scaling.
- You can adjust the response curve of the oscillators.
- 256 mini knobs to adjust the plot modulation (0 to 1).
- The original ASR (trapezoid) is extended to 2 ADSR with Host synchronization.
- Delay fx with Host synchronization.
- MIDI controllers.
KX-Synth-X16 is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in and it is free.
27 Mar 2013 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.52
12 Nov 2012 KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod to v1.5
12 Dec 2011 KX77FREE updates KX-SYNTH-X16 to v4.1
03 Mar 2010 KX77FREE updates Kx-Synth-x16 to v2.5
18 Nov 2009 KX77FREE releases Kx-Modulad v2.0
22 Jun 2009 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16 v2.0
02 Dec 2008 KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16
10 Apr 2007 KX77FREE releases KXOMNI 600 v3.0.9