23rd February 2007
LennarDigital has released version 1.20 of Sylenth1, which includes an arpeggiator, a chorus/flanger effect, 250 new presets and several improvements and bug fixes.
- Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, 10 different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
- 4-Stage chorus/flanger effect with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback.
- Oscillator waveform inversion option for PWM effects.
- Copy/paste buttons for oscillator- and effect settings.
- Distortion amount and step velocity added to modulation parameters.
- 250 new presets.
Bug fixes. and improvements:
- Improved note stealing algorithm.
- Improved tri-saw oscillator waveform interpolation.
- Improved filter cutoff frequency conversion.
- Improved bandpass/highpass filters.
- Eliminated clicking effects in Mono mode.
- Fixed portamento sliding bug.
- Fixed LFO Rate modulation bug and improved frequency modulation.
- Fixed DC offset in bitcrush distortion.
- Fixed phaser feedback amplification.
- Fixed license name display bug.
- Knob behavior changed to linear.
- Updated user interface graphics.
- Updated automation parameter names.
The price has dropped from €159 to €139. This update is free of charge for all registered users of Sylenth1. A new demo version is available.