LennarDigital has released version 2.0 of the Sylenth1 VSTi synthesizer, which includes a Mac OS X compatible version, an onboard preset browser, bug fixes and improved stability for several hosts and MIDI RPN/NRPN support.
The update includes the following changes:
- Complete rewrite of the user interface and voice management, now fully written in C++ and assembly code.
- Fixes all previous problems (including sound stuttering) with several hosts, such as FL Studio and Tracktion.
- Now also compatible with Mac OS X for Intel Macs.
- Heavily improved loading and initialization times.
- Rebuilt MIDI Learn functionality for ALL controls including support for RPN and NRPN messages.
- Onboard preset browser with 4 selectable banks of 128 presets each.
- Onboard menu for loading and saving presets and banks, as well as Copy, Paste, Insert, Delete, Init and Reset functionality for individual presets.
- Fully compatible with older Sylenth1 versions.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Now ships with a total of 1024 presets divided over 2 soundbanks.
Sylenth1 costs €139 (excl. VAT). This update is free of charge for all registered users of Sylenth1. A new demo version is available.