yMIDI is a general purpose, fully touch enabled MIDI controller for controlling MIDI enabled software or hardware that supports the RTP MIDI protocol. yMIDI communicates with compatible devices over wireless or Ethernet networks. yMIDI works out of the box with computers running OS X and Windows running rtpMIDI.
It's available in versions for both x86 and ARM versions of Windows 8.1.
- Standard Controls: Pitch, Mod, Volume, Pan.
- 5 custom slider controls.
- X/Y control.
- 3 octave keyboard control.
- 4x4 grid of touch enabled pads.
- Custom sliders, X/Y control and pads are configurable to any CC and channel.
Price $2.99. A free 7 day trial is available.