29th January 2009
Lexicon has announced that the PCM96 and PCM96 Surround software for Mac OS X has been updated to v184.108.40.206. The Lexicon PCM96 team has continued to enhance the Hardware Plug-In function to increase the software stability and performance.
Software version 220.127.116.11 fixes a number of issues, including:
- Enhancements to make preset loads and session restores work properly in Nuendo.
- Enhancement to Automation (moving plug-in parameters on the PCM96 window now gets reflected in the automation recording).
- Fixes for several small DSP bugs (error in bassRt components, multivoice zero pitch shift silence, etc.).
- Fix PCM96 hang when activating streaming.
- Fixes to PCM96 plug-in insertion hangs/crashes.
- Fix to PCM96 session recall hang.
- Fix to infrequent audio dropout when streaming over FireWire.
- Fix to DAW crash when using 2 mono 1 stereo.
- Fix to DAW crash relating to having PCM96 windows open and moving parameters.
- Fix drifting latency bug (latency was occasionally moving around and/or misreported). It will now remain constant throughout a session.