18th December 2008
Line 6 has updated POD Farm to v1.0.1. This new version of POD Farm plug-in adds support for iLok USB Smart Key. POD Farm or POD Farm Platinum iLok licenses are required for use with iLok keys. Activations for iLok keys are included with the retail version of the plug-ins or can be purchased from the Line 6 Online Store. A free 15 day trial of POD Farm iLok is available.
The POD Farm v1.01 installer includes these components:
- POD Farm plug-in (v1.01) for AU, RTAS and VST.
- POD Farm standalone application (v1.01), with support for POD Studio, TonePort and GuitarPort.
- POD Farm Basic User Guide (v1.01).
- Device drivers (Win: v22.214.171.124; Mac: v3.9.9) for all supported devices.
- Driver Control Panel for Line 6 devices (Win: v3.34; Mac: v3.4.7).
- Line 6 Monkey intelligent updater (v1.26).
- Fixed RTAS support for mouse wheel navigation in Gear View.
- POD Farm RTAS no longer "steals" key focus from the keyboard space bar in Pro Tools – Play/Stop functionality behaves as expected.
- PODxt users now have access to mic preamp models.
- Added Master Bypass to RTAS automation list.
- Loading AU and VST versions of POD Farm simultaneously no longer cause application to quit unexpectedly.
- Mouse right-click no longer affects buttons in the POD Farm GUI.
- Added .l6c and .gpt file support.
- Fixed "drag and drop" bugs seen in some DAW's.
- Fixed VST support for Mac 10.5.5.
- Various graphic bug fixes.
There are several known issues.
07 Mar 2014 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v2.5.7
20 Dec 2013 Line 6 to be Acquired by Yamaha Corporation
17 Jul 2012 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v2.5.3
12 Jun 2012 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v2.5.2
22 Oct 2010 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v2.0.2
07 Apr 2010 Line 6 updates POD Farm 1 to v1.12
17 Mar 2010 Line 6 updates GearBox to v3.72
02 Sep 2009 Line 6 gives POD Farm away for Free in September
27 Apr 2009 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v1.1
05 Jan 2009 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v1.02
18 Dec 2008 Line 6 updates POD Farm to v1.0.1
11 Nov 2008 Line 6 updates GearBox to v3.70