Selected New features:
- A new "Free Filter" with modulatable filter-types (lp/hp/bp/br continuously adjustable and modulatable).
- Full 5.1 support.
- Increased quality of all generator algorithms.
- 4 generators now available simultaneously.
- Loop sampler now has a much bigger preview window and up to 64 samples per generator (velo-crossfade/split and keysplit).
- Tons of new modulation sources and destinations.
- A sophisticated Albino-type arpeggiator.
No price has been set yet, but if you're upgrading from CronoX2, you'll get in the game for just around the difference of the purchase prices. CronoX3 will be available as a CD-only product direct from LinPlug as well as a boxed product from your local retailer. The boxed product version will cost a bit more, but will have extra content as well as an 88-page manual.