24th December 2012
Liqube has updated Resonic to Alpha 513. Resonic is an audio player and browser for Windows, centered around a big waveform seek bar, that plays music files, sounds, and samples out of folder structure.
- Realtime frequency analyzers (click the new button right below the level meter or go to 'Menu | Visualization' to enable them).
- Dedicated mute button, next to volume bar.
- Press CTRL-DEL to recycle the active file, even if it's playing. The confirmation dialog shows some extra information like artist, title, and size.
- Application icons updated.
- Installer: You can now choose whether to start Resonic or not.
Full list of changes available online at http://resonic.at/history
20 Feb 2013 Liqube updates Resonic Audio Player to Alpha 655
25 Jan 2013 Liqube updates Resonic Audio Player to Alpha 620
01 Jan 2013 Liqube updates Resonic Audio Player to Alpha 540
24 Dec 2012 Liqube updates Resonic Audio Player to Alpha 513