1st January 2013
- Curved realtime frequency analyzer shapes.
- Smoother, more fluid animations.
- Cycle through visualization types with the F12 key.
- Added support for lossless True Audio files (.tta files).
- Added support for Opus / Ogg-Opus audio format (.opus files).
- Added support for Speex / Ogg-Speex audio format (.spx files).
- Improved overall application performance.
- Optimized analyzer painting for a little less CPU usage.
- Mac OS X resource fork files are now detected by content and hidden from the file list. These files hold meta data and are created by the Mac OS operating system when files are copied from Mac disks to Windows disks, e.g. to FAT32 USB drives.
- Updates to the interface color theme.
- Web: List of shortcuts is now available online (www.resonic.at/docs/shortcuts).
- Web: Site code and design completely reworked.
- Web: German version of the website is now online (www.resonic.at/de).
- Fixed occasional floating point errors when seeking in broken files.
- Corrected some interface typos.
- The idea behind the current frequency analyzer is to provide a musical display of what the user is actually hearing. Later versions of Resonic will introduce an 'accurate mode' and more FFT options.
Full list of changes available online at http://resonic.at/history