27th March 2012
LiquidSonics has released version 1.101 of Filtrate, an efficient linear phase 8-band stereo parametric audio equaliser for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in VST, AU and RTAS formats. It costs £25.
Features and Specifications:
- Linear phase equaliser.
- 8 independent left, right, or stereo bands.
- MIDI key frequency control for each band (-12 to 24 semitone offset).
- MIDI CC control of cutoff, gain and Q for all bands.
- Filter mix control for EQ mix fading.
- Mac and PC supported (VST / RTAS / AU).
- 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC.
- CUDA support on PC.
Changes in v1.101:
- Mac AU: Fixed window size opening incorrectly.
- PC: GPU convolver thread safety fix.