LiquidSonics has updated Reverberate to version 1.704.
Changes since v1.691
- All: Fix for clipping audio files where input values are outside the standard -1.0 to 1.0 floating point range.
- Mac: Additional preferences path discovery mechanism added for some systems and error reporting on failure.
- PC x86: Windows XP systems now use a no-GDI+ plug-in build for increased GUI compatibility.
- PC x86: No-GDI+ builds show email addresses instead of names due to insufficient unicode support for some characters.
- All: Fixed a crash bug if audio is passed through the plug-in after a failed initialisation.
- All: Fixed a crash bug in the synthetic tails generator when 150% stretch was used in some instances.
- All: True stereo simulation mode added to parallel stereo mode providing additional depth of character for 2-channel (stereo) impulse responses which is achieved via concurrent convolution of a copy of the stereo IR with stereo channel inversion, high-pass filtering and additional pre-delay.
- All: WIR format files can now be loaded.
- All: 4-channel IR files are now supported and can be used in true stereo mode.
- All: A parameter has been added to enable changing the current preset within a bank using automation.