10th October 2013
Little Endian has updated SpectrumWorx audio plug-in to version 2.9 with 64-bit support for both Mac OS X and Windows. This version also adds a 10-preset signature bank created by Cinning Bao. Both OS versions have been updated with several sound fidelity, stability and performance improvements.
- VST and AU support.
- 64-bit and 32-bit.
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (freeze, harmonizer, pitch shifter, vocoder, octaver, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated "time-to-frequency" engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with over 250 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User's Guide.
The new version is available for evaluation and purchase immediately at Little Endian's web site, www.littleendian.com.
09 Dec 2013 Little Endian releases Melodify SDK 1.0
28 Oct 2012 Little Endian releases MeterWorx Loudness SDK
22 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.6
06 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx SDK to v1.1
29 Jul 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.5
19 Apr 2011 Little Endian announces "Easter Sale" discount
22 Feb 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.3
31 Jan 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.2
23 Jul 2010 Little Endian releases SpectrumWorx 2.0