10th October 2013
Little Endian has updated SpectrumWorx audio plug-in to version 2.9 with 64-bit support for both Mac OS X and Windows. This version also adds a 10-preset signature bank created by Cinning Bao. Both OS versions have been updated with several sound fidelity, stability and performance improvements.
- VST and AU support.
- 64-bit and 32-bit.
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (freeze, harmonizer, pitch shifter, vocoder, octaver, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated "time-to-frequency" engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with over 250 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User's Guide.
The new version is available for evaluation and purchase immediately at Little Endian's web site, www.littleendian.com.