31st January 2011
Little Endian has announced the release of version 2.2 of SpectrumWorx for Mac OS X and Windows. This version brings the much awaited "tempo-synchronized LFOs" feature and more presets, totaling 145. Both OS versions have been updated with stability and performance improvements.
Added in v2.2.0:
- Synchronized LFOs.
- New Echoes, Wahs and Reverbs presets.
Fixed in v2.2.0:
- Ignored automation while the SW GUI is turned off.
- Mac: high CPU usage with live LFO knob animation.
- Mac: Cubase crashes when closing/reopening the SW GUI.
- Mac: minor resource leaks.
Improved in v2.2.0:
- Minor internal stability and performance tweaks.
28 Oct 2012 Little Endian releases MeterWorx Loudness SDK
22 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.6
06 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx SDK to v1.1
29 Jul 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.5
19 Apr 2011 Little Endian announces "Easter Sale" discount
22 Feb 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.3
31 Jan 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.2
23 Jul 2010 Little Endian releases SpectrumWorx 2.0
09 Apr 2009 Little Endian acquires Delaydots