4th November 2005
LiveLab.dk has released version 1.1 of LiveSlice. This is a major update with many new features and important bug fixes. Two new banks of presets by The Outziders are also included - the banks can be used in both the demo and the full version.
- Horizontal zoom in slicer.
- Save slices and tempo info as ACIDized loop (saves directly in the wave file).
- Mousewheel support in all hosts.
- Grid in arranger - so you can find your way.
- Other arranger workflow improvements.
- BPM detection and ACID import improved.
- Faster audio import and improved coloring.
- Middle mouse support (works as CTRL+RMB, that is: delete).
- Octave numbering system is adapted to the host labeling convention
(the note C1 in Cubase is called C3 in Fruity loops and C0 in Tracktion 1.6).
- Deleted slices in first track was reinserted on reload.
- Right click "clear button" bug fixed.
- Crash with loading some invalid wave-files fixed.
- Bug when opening the same .fxb bank multiple times fixed.
- Tracks were not being properly deleted - fixed.
- Manually inserted slices could not be triggered individually.
- MIDI slice triggering bug fixed.
- Changing the size of the arranger was disabled.
- Other minor bugfixes.
08 Apr 2008 Livelab.dk updates LiveSlice to v1.47
27 Jul 2007 Livelab.dk updates LiveSlice to v1.46
08 Jun 2007 Livelab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.45
25 Aug 2006 Livelab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.44
09 Jun 2006 Livelab.dk updates LiveSlice to v1.43
25 May 2006 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.42
23 May 2006 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.41
05 May 2006 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.4
22 Mar 2006 LiveLab.dk releases Touchpad 2 MIDI v1.1
06 Feb 2006 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.3.5
16 Dec 2005 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.3
18 Nov 2005 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.2
04 Nov 2005 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.1
24 Oct 2005 Livelab.dk updates LiveSlice to v1.0.2
19 Oct 2005 LiveLab.dk releases LiveSlice v1.0