LiveLab.dk has released version 1.2 of LiveSlice. This release includes a number of workflow improvements and some user submitted feature requests, and ensures even greater stability and compatibility.
New features since v1.1:
- Clear button to clear arrangements and / or loops.
- Trigger individual slices from arranger tracks.
- Use all the parameters when MIDI triggering.
- Configurable maximum attack and release times (up to 1 second).
- Zoom by dragging in the slicer (hold down both mouse buttons).
- Grid is now drawn on top of events.
- Events can be moved past their neighbors.
- Events can no longer be hidden behind other events.
- Use tracks for layering events.
- When snap is on, new events can be inserted without holding down CTRL.
- Tracks have "snap" activated as default.
- Snap now moves back instead of moving to the closest interval.
Bug fixes since v1.1:
- MIDI note off messages handled incorrectly in controllers - fixed.
- Fixed problem with triggering and quantizing empty tracks.
- When a file has been loaded, it is deselected in the browser.
- When you load only slices, the fileName is not changed.
- Event durations visualized, when attack and release times are changed.
- Track parameters are now redrawn properly on MIDI control changes.
- Fixed problem with very rapid pan changes.
- Corrupted ini file crashing liveslice fixed.
- "grouping slices" problem solved.
- Hand cursor shown when you can move events only.
- MIDI parameter "toggle" status shown correctly.