LiveLab.dk has released version 1.5 of Liveslice and announced that "coming next" in v1.51 will be the Mac OS X version (currently in beta) along with editable loop points for stretching.
New features and changes in v1.5:
- Audio and MIDI export.
- Drag'n'drop loading of files.
- MP3 import.
- AIF import.
- You can now load multiple files at once.
- Load many one shot samples to the same loop slot.
- Keyboard shortcuts in the file manager.
- Added an option to speed up loading of files at the expense of less detailed graphical representation.
- Updated user interface backend (better performance).
- Improved scrolling in the file browser and loops list.
Fixes in v1.5:
- Default colors now loaded.
- Fixed minor bug with pasting events.
- The "clear" command now properly resets all parameters.
- Fixed clipping during 24 bit export.