27th October 2011
H3D is an enhanced binaural spatializer plug-in that uses Longcat Audio’s 3D audio engine features such as Headphone-3D audio rendering, Doppler effect and acoustical room simulation.
Despite the technology involved, H3D was intended as a “binaural, made simple” product with a streamlined 3D interface and a reduced number of plug-in parameters.
Using Longcat’s H3D, audio tracks can be placed and automated around your listener’s head, using a 3D scene interface, complete with sound representation and audio bar-graphs.
New in H3D 2.0:
- Stereo tracks can now be spatialized and edited in the 3D view.
- Stereo tracks can have a variable spatial width.
- Four input modes available.
- Supports mono-to-stereo inserts on RTAS and AU platforms.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Complete redesign for plug-in and 3D view interfaces.
Price: €99 (incl. EU VAT) / $117. There is a 20% discount until November 4, 2011.
24 Feb 2011 Longcat releases H3D - Binaural Spatializer