Longcat Audio Technologies has announced the release of the Mac version of H3D VST, their 3D audio binaural plug-in for Digital Audio Workstations. The Windows version was updated to version 1.1 as well, with a new user interface, user settable reverb and large performance improvements.
Aimed at musicians or podcasts producers, Longcat's H3D inserts in major audio software (such as Cubase, Live, Pyramix, Nuendo or Reaper), and allows the user to create immersive 3D mixes for headphones, by visually animating a large number of audio tracks in a full-3D interface.
- 3D object-based mixing: use the 3D interface to visually place and animate sounds.
- Longcat Audio H3D technology: when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D all around the listener's head.
- Unique HRTF processing: H3D uses Longcat own processed HRTF filters in order to achieve the best spatialization effects.
- H3D Reverb: immerse your tracks with H3D Reverb, a spatialized binaural reverberation.
- Automation: fully automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
- No tedious settings: Just insert H3D plugins and start moving sounds in 3D.
H3D is available immediately for 99€ (incl. EU VAT) in Longcat's online shop for Mac and Windows VST compatible hosts.
24 Feb 2011 Longcat releases H3D - Binaural Spatializer