20th February 2012
This update adds the following improvements:
- (Windows) Fixed incredibly rare crash which may occur when first opening the plug-in on certain 32-bit VST Windows hosts.
- Massively improved speed and responsiveness of all UI controls.
- Improved CPU usage when tweaking parameters from a hardware controller.
- (Windows) For the Windows VST plug-in, when using a relative path of "." for the presets folder, the path is now relative to the plug-in's DLL file and not the host's executable file. This makes it possible to easily create a portable or USB stick install of Aspect.
- Standalone versions now support multiple simultaneous hardware controllers.
- (Linux) User presets are now displayed in alphabetical order in the preset browser.
- (Linux) Improved UI font selection means that a more appropriate font is often used in any Linux distributions which provide only a small selection of default fonts.
- Fixed an issue where the OK button in the save preset browser would temporarily become disabled when switching from the Factory presets selection.
- Various minor compatibility fixes for certain hosts.
Aspect 1.7.9 is available for immediate download from www.loomer.co.uk
13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.11
17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.3
01 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.10
20 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.9
19 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.7
09 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.3
17 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1
19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.7
02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.5
25 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.1
11 Jul 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac to v1.3.2