Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.0 for Mac, Windows, and Linux
28th September 2011
28th September 2011
This release adds the following improvements:
- Native 64-bit VST plug-in for Mac OS X (64-bit VST support requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater; 64-bit Audio Unit requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater; all other formats require Mac OS X 10.4 or greater. ).
- Bitcrusher effect added to distortion module.
- Massively improved speed and responsiveness of all UI controls.
- Improved CPU usage when wiring effects in the modular view.
- Improved CPU usage when tweaking parameters from a hardware controller.
- Improved CPU usage when rapidly switching patterns.
- Sequence syncing is now more reliable for hosts which provide only periodic PPQ positional information.
- Rotary controls for Looper mode and Filter types are now replaced by combo controls.
- For the Windows VST plug-in, when using a relative path for the presets folder, the path is now relative to the DLL, not the host.
- Standalone versions now support multiple simultaneous hardware controllers.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Fix for GUI freeze that could occur in certain Mac OS X VST hosts.
- Preset searches are now multi-threaded. Preset browser can now immediately respond to user interaction, even whilst searching a massive preset library, or when browsing a folder containing a large number of presets.
- Added soft notching for volume and crossfade controls, making unity volume and 50% crossfade mix easier to dial in.
- Fixed extremely rare crash that could occur on a minority of Windows 32-bit systems when opening the UI.
- Preset meta data (ie, author name, notes, tags) is now correctly displayed after loading an.FXP based preset or restoring a saved project.
- Standalone application tempo can now be set to within two decimal places of accuracy.
10 Jun 2014 Loomer updates String to 1.14.8 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux20 Aug 2013 Loomer updates String and Sequent for Linux15 Jul 2013 Loomer updates String to 1.14.5 for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1108 Feb 2013 Loomer updates String to 1.3.11 for Mac, Windows, and Linux17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.301 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.1020 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.919 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.709 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.317 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.128 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.0 for Mac, Windows, and Linux26 Sep 2011 Loomer and Computer Music Magazine release Cumulus - Granular Sampler Plug-in for Windows, Mac and Linux (VST, AU, RTAS)19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.713 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.6 (incl. 64-bit Mac VST)01 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Manifold and Resound for Mac to v1.6.117 Aug 2011 Loomer updates Resound and Manifold to 1.6.0 for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.525 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.113 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2 (incl. 64-bit Mac VST)