13th May 2013
Loomer have announced the release of Sequent 1.3.11 for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
This update adds the following changes:
- (fix: Mac OS X) Cables between effect modules can now be removed using a single button mouse.
- (fix: Mac OS X) Fixed issue which could cause Sequent to be skipped by Kore or Maschine's plug-in scan.
- (fix: Mac OS X Audio Unit) Space key-presses will now always be passed through to Logic, ensuring that Logic's transport can be started and stopped.
- (fix: Mac OS X) Gatekeeper signed installers now install correctly on Mac OS X 10.5.
- (improvement: Windows) The 32-bit and 64-bit VST plug-ins are now installed as separate components. You can choose which one(s) to install, as well as selecting different install folders for each architecture.
- (fix: Mac OS X Audio Unit) Fixed issue which caused Reaper to host new instances of Sequent as a mono plug-in.
- (fix: Mac OS X Audio Unit) Fixed minor memory leak in parameter names.
- (improvement) Clearer UI fonts in various places.
- (improvement: Linux) Presets and configuration files are now located to comply with the XDG Base Directory Specification. Older installations will still use any existing preset library location to maintain backwards compatibility.
Sequent 1.3.11 is available for immediate download from www.loomer.co.uk