This update adds the following changes:
- (feature) Added "Tuning" parameter to modulation section. This enables String to be tuned up or down a half-semitone in either direction from standard concert pitch. Previously saved presets and projects will use A=440Hz by default.
- (fix: Windows 64-bit VST) Fix for immediate VST crash which could occur on certain hosts when run in Windows XP 64-bit.
- (feature: Linux) Added "Show Directory" to the preset browser, which will will reveal the selected preset directory in your window manager.
- (fix: Mac OS X Audio Unit) Fixed issue which caused Reaper to host new instances of String FX as a mono plug-in.
- (improvement: Linux) Presets and configuration files are now located to comply with the XDG Base Directory Specification. Older installations will still use any existing preset library location to maintain backwards compatibility.
String 1.14.5 is available for download from www.loomer.co.uk