17th December 2009
Loomer has released version 1.5.0 of Aspect, the semi-modular synthesizer for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release adds the following fixes and features:
- New oscillators with improved sound due to significantly reduced aliasing.
- Backwards compatibility options (for Registered Users only) to enable the use of legacy oscillators for perfect compatibility with older patches.
- Reduced CPU usage: generally around 10% reduction, but up to 20% in some cases.
- Massively reduced memory usage.
- Aspect oscillators are now tuned down an octave to bring them more into line with other synthesizers. Older patches will still play at the tuning they were created with.
- Fixed bug where very long release envelopes stop rather abruptly.
- Fixed bug in Sonar where notes are left hanging when the Sonar Transport is stopped.
- Factory presets are now categorized and sorted.
- Rotary controls can now be tweaked to a finer degree with the mouse wheel by holding Shift.
- Fixed bug where notes sustained over a sample rate change from 96KHz to 88KHz would play at the incorrect pitch.
- Fixed bug that could cause a lock under some Linux VST hosts the first time Aspect is scanned.
13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.11
17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.3
01 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.10
20 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.9
19 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.7
09 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.3
17 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1
19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.7
02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.5
25 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.1
11 Jul 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac to v1.3.2