6th September 2010
Loomer has updated Sequent, the semi-modular sequenced beat looper multi effect for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux, to v1.1.2.
Sequent 1.1.2 contains the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit plugin for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (Audio Unit).
- Integrated Preset Browser, with meta-data, tags, searching, and hot-swap support.
- Component Level Preset Support: create partial presets for each Effect.
- Effects in the Modular routing window now can be toggled on and off by double-clicking them.
- Unused Effects can be removed from the Routing window.
- Cables in the Routing window can be removed by right-clicking on them.
- A cable can now be created by dragging from an Effect's Input to another Effect's Output.
- Fixed: Gate Depth or Slew Time would jump to 0% when linking the Gate Depth or Gate Slew Time sequencer.
- Fixed: Editing the Delay Time Sequencer would sometimes cause the current Delay Time to change.
- Fixed: The same connection could be made multiple times from an Effect to an Output.
- Fixed: Rare crash could occur when loading several presets in quick succession.
- Fixed: Synced Delay time in the Sequencer window is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed: Various host compatibility fixes.
13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.11
17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.3
01 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.10
20 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.9
19 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.7
09 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.3
17 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1
19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.7
02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.5
25 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.1
11 Jul 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac to v1.3.2