4th June 2010
Loomer has updated String for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux to version 1.1.2.
This releases add the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit versions for Mac OS X Audio Unit, and Windows VST.
- Separate "Effects Only" plugin: use String's Effects as a general multi-fx unit.
- Phaser and Chorus now automatically disable themselves (saving CPU) when the plugin is idle.
- Each Layer now has an overall Volume control.
- Increased polyphony.
- Much faster GUI response.
- Vastly reduced memory usage.
- Various compatibility fixes for certain hosts.
- Fixed bug where Delay Link status sometimes isn't persisted.
- Fixed minor audible click that could be heard when changing Chorus mode.
- New preset bank for registered users with over 150 fantastic String sounds: HunterKiller String 1.1 Preset Bank.
13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.11
17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.3
01 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.10
20 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.9
19 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.7
09 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.3
17 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1
19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.7
02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.5
25 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.1
11 Jul 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac to v1.3.2