8th February 2011
Loomer has updated String for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux to version 1.2.3.
This release adds the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit VST plugin and standalone application for Linux.
- Integrated Preset Browser, with meta-data, tags, searching, and hot-swap support.
- Additional presets. All presets now tagged and annotated.
- Presets can now be sorted using auto categorization.
- String Instrument and FX now have their own individual default preset.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- CPU usage is now consistent when using the Mac OS X RTAS Plugins.
- Windows VST 32-bit plugins and standalone applications no longer depend on additional runtime libraries. However, these libraries are still required - and installed - for the RTAS format plugins.
- libjack is now weak-linked for standalone Linux. This means JACK is not required (but still recommended).
- Fixed slight pitch shifting timbre that would rarely occur when quickly swapping between presets using different delay time settings.
- PDF manual is now printer-friendly.
13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.11
17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.3
01 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.10
20 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.9
19 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.7
09 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.3
17 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1
19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.7
02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.5
25 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.1
11 Jul 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac to v1.3.2