21st December 2011
Loopmasters has released 8 new sample packs for the holidays:
- Ambient Dubstep is the new artist pack by Phaeleh, one of the most musically gifted producers in the current Dubstep scene, say Loopmasters.
- Up next is Funk Bass, which contains loops that have been recorded using Overwater basses 4 and 5 string, inspired by the likes of Jaco Pastorius, Stanley Clarke, Randy Jackson and Mark King.
- Following that we have Wearhouse Music Pt. 2, the second instalment of the top selling sample pack from Lee Mortimer featuring sounds, vibes and ideas from the Mortimer Studios.
- Also out this week is Swedish House Essentials, the latest sample back from Re-Zone, a collection of sounds inspired by the Main Room sound of the top clubs around the world.
- The next release is Meat Katie - Tech Funk Synths, a selection of patches which are designed to complement Tech Funk productions, but will work well for other styles too.
- Dubstep Basses, which contains the hottest Dubstep basses is up next, a pack focused on usable dirty wobble basslines, throbbing subs, and dark mid-range bass grooves.
- The penultimate pack is Lenny Dee – Hardstep, which contains a wide range of NI Massive presets and small starter kits to get the juices flowing while producing Dubstep or Grime.
- Finally, we have Smooth Deep House, Loopmasters first release mainly focused on clear Deep House, with inspiring synth lines, warm chord & melodic progressions, and MIDI files which you can modify and change to fit to your songs perfectly.
Please see Loopmasters website for various pricing.
20 Nov 2013 Loopmasters add RawCutz Hip Hop label to roster
04 Nov 2013 Plugin Boutique Launches Special Offers Page
10 Oct 2013 Loopmasters release "Deep Groove House Vol.2"
25 Sep 2013 Loopmasters release Kasra "Critical DnB" Vol.2
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
15 Apr 2014 123creative.com Spring Discounts
10 Apr 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.2
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt