Loopmasters has released 8 new sample packs for the holidays:
- Ambient Dubstep is the new artist pack by Phaeleh, one of the most musically gifted producers in the current Dubstep scene, say Loopmasters.
- Up next is Funk Bass, which contains loops that have been recorded using Overwater basses 4 and 5 string, inspired by the likes of Jaco Pastorius, Stanley Clarke, Randy Jackson and Mark King.
- Following that we have Wearhouse Music Pt. 2, the second instalment of the top selling sample pack from Lee Mortimer featuring sounds, vibes and ideas from the Mortimer Studios.
- Also out this week is Swedish House Essentials, the latest sample back from Re-Zone, a collection of sounds inspired by the Main Room sound of the top clubs around the world.
- The next release is Meat Katie - Tech Funk Synths, a selection of patches which are designed to complement Tech Funk productions, but will work well for other styles too.
- Dubstep Basses, which contains the hottest Dubstep basses is up next, a pack focused on usable dirty wobble basslines, throbbing subs, and dark mid-range bass grooves.
- The penultimate pack is Lenny Dee – Hardstep, which contains a wide range of NI Massive presets and small starter kits to get the juices flowing while producing Dubstep or Grime.
- Finally, we have Smooth Deep House, Loopmasters first release mainly focused on clear Deep House, with inspiring synth lines, warm chord & melodic progressions, and MIDI files which you can modify and change to fit to your songs perfectly.
Please see Loopmasters website for various pricing.