Loopmasters has released Bomb Squad: Tactical Beats And Sample Artillery. It contains over 1GB of original Bomb Squad audio samples exclusively sound designed and engineered by Hank Shocklee for Loopmasters.
This sample pack has 723 24-Bit samples with 440 loops and 280 Single samples. Also included in this unique pack are 80 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, HALion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt soft samplers. Reason Refill, Apple Loops, and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
The sound-list includes:
- Assault Weapons:These are the primary weapons of modern warfare. They come with an array of accessories, large rounds, extend magazines, grenade launchers, night vision scopes, etc.
- Anti - Tank Weapons: Originally designed for World War 2, these weapons were for penetrating large assault vehicles, jeeps and tanks. These weapons had to be mobile and capable of firing large ammunition clips.
- Sniper Weapons: The main purpose of sniper weapons is to destroy valuable targets at extended ranges with precise hits. Most targets being human beings, criminals, enemy assets, terrorists or even officials. This carefully selected arsenal of weapon one-shots are to be used in conjunction with traditional weapons. Designed as dirty camouflage, layer these with shiny and clean kicks, snare, hi hats, and toms.
- Submachine Weapons: One of the oldest, most often used weapons in tactical deployment. First developed in 1980 form the infamous Roland TR808. Here we crafted these 30-70 Hz sub bass frequencies and have designed them to resonate subs and assault your competition with massive low end energy.
- Traumatic Weapons: These non-lethal weapons were designed for crowd control, riots and protest demonstrators. They include rounds of rubber bullets, sonic booms, high frequency piercing blasts and electromagnetic pain inducing frequencies designed to leave the victim feeling very uncomfortable. These high impact, sonic structure have been created to used as noises, effects, dissonant transitions, ambient soundscapes and chords.
- Hand Weapons: A series of weapons for close range work, these glitchy, screechy noises come in handy for use as cymbal crashes, transitions, drop outs and even background sound for hooks. The percussion, sound effect loops have been added for automatic weaponry when you need that little extra something that will render your audience dizzy from the onslaught breakdown mayhem.
There are 27 Bass Loops, 302 Drum Loops, 51 Music Loops, 51 FX Loops, 9 Atmos loops, 199 Single Drum Samples, 64 bass Hits, 17 SFX plus 10 ready mapped Drum Kits.
20 Nov 2013 Loopmasters add RawCutz Hip Hop label to roster
04 Nov 2013 Plugin Boutique Launches Special Offers Page
10 Oct 2013 Loopmasters release "Deep Groove House Vol.2"
25 Sep 2013 Loopmasters release Kasra "Critical DnB" Vol.2
24 Jul 2013 Loopmasters release Psychedelic Dub Chamber
17 Jul 2013 Loopmasters launch Summer Sale
03 Jul 2013 Loopmasters release CAPSUN Trap pack
24 Jun 2013 Loopmasters release "Essential Percussion Vol.2"
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV
20 Nov 2013 Ableton releases Live 9.1 (Push updated too)