29th September 2004
Changes / Improvements:
- 4 Sets of the 6 FX graphs! (with A-B-C-D switch).
- New spread functionality (for 1x/2x/4x/8x speed loop re-arranging).
- WAIT mode (division-relative quantize) also quantizes on note off.
- VSTParam order / naming / units improved.
- Additional declicking and performance tweaks.
- New GUI.
15 Jan 2010 Devine Machine unveils Cycler - Computer Looper
14 Aug 2009 Devine Machine announces Cycler
24 Mar 2009 Devine Machine releases OTR88 - Electric Piano
24 Mar 2009 Devine Machine releases One Shot Recorder v2.0
24 Mar 2009 Devine Machine updates Krishna Synth to v1.5
18 Jan 2009 Devine Machine announces OTR88 Electric Piano
30 May 2007 Devine Machine announces Krishna Synth release
19 Jan 2007 Devine Machine Software unveils Krishna Synth
09 Nov 2006 Devine Machine Software releases vMinion v1.0
10 Mar 2006 Devine Machine Software releases Lucifer v2.0
30 Dec 2005 Devine Machine announces Krishna
31 Oct 2005 Devine Machine releases OneShot Recorder v1.1
12 Sep 2005 Devine Machine releases OneShot Recorder
07 Apr 2005 Devine Machine releases Minion v1.0
11 Mar 2005 Devine Machine updates Lucifer to v1.5
09 Oct 2004 Lucifer updated to v1.2.1
29 Sep 2004 Lucifer v1.1 released (inc. OS X)