Lumit Audio has announced the release of Lumit, a Digital Audio Workstation for Windows designed from the ground up for rapid unbridled music creation.
Here's what they say:
"Rooted in sophisticated simplicity, Lumit has organized its features into the most navigable user interface to ever hit the music software market. By removing complex menu options and simplifying the user interface, the artist is given a tool for music creation that will open up new possibilities and boost creativity."
- Unlimited multi-tracking, bounce, and export 192kHz/32-bit float.
- Drivers: ASIO (recommended), ASIO4ALL, Direct Sound, MME, and WASAPI drivers.
- MIDI Map USB MIDI Controllers.
- Full MIDI, audio, and automation recording & sequencing capabilities.
- Extensive mixing console.
- VSTi – VST3 support.
- Drag and drop audio, MIDI files, and VST Plug-ins.
- Freeze and unfreeze 192kHz/32-bit float.
- Dynamic GUI - handles any resolution 1280 x 720 or greater.
- Special parameters, algorithms, and hand-gestures to aid multi-touch.
- Includes over 1,000 percussion, synthesizer, and bass audio samples.
- Boutique audio DSP FX suite.