Luxonix has released Cupid, a sample library for Kontakt of a virtual analog synth, featuring an easy-to-use user interface all on one screen.
- Easy to use user interface on one screen without complex menu diving.
- Mapped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map.
- Can mix with three waveforms level - Saw, Sub oscillator, Noise.
- Uniquely designed Sub oscillator wave.
- Very wide value and extreme pitch range Modulator.
- Switchable two low-pass filters.
- Easy to control arpeggiator, unison and effectors.
- 166 .NKI / 85 .NKM Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 186 samples.
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- About 53 MB installed.
Cupid has one oscillator which generates a saw wave. In addition, Cupid has a sub oscillator and noise generator. Three knobs allow to mix each waveform level (because one knob mix style will be broken octave when level leans to one side).
The Sub Oscillator sounds one octave down. Common sub oscillators usually use square and sine waves. But, a square wave is aggressive and a sine wave is soft, so Luxonix designed a unique sub oscillator wave. This uniquely curved square wave sounds powerful when the filter is open, and soft when closed.
Cupid's modulator (general LFO) has a very wide value and extreme pitch range, also the filter has powerful wow effect. For that reason, you can make very tough, aggressive and mad sounds.
Cupid costs $39.90 but there is a special introductory price of $29.90 until end of the year.
22 Dec 2013 Luxonix 'Cupid' Intro Offer
05 Nov 2013 Luxonix releases 'Mini Sketcher' for Kontakt
08 Oct 2013 Luxonix releases 'Cajon' for Kontakt
11 Sep 2013 Luxonix reduces price of "Purity" by 50%
06 Aug 2013 Luxonix "Toys in Wonderland" Intro Offer
08 Aug 2011 LUXONIX updates Purity to v1.2.7
11 Jul 2011 Luxonix updates Purity to v1.2.6
16 Sep 2008 Luxonix updates Purity to v1.2
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt