Luxonix has released Mini Sketcher, a sample library for Kontakt of a Sound Module / Rompler.
Mini Sketcher is based on PCM Synthesizing Technology that Luxonix accumulated during 10 years developing Ravity and Purity.
- 6 sound categories : Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Poly, Lead, Drum.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Bread and butter Sound Module / Rompler sound.
- Minimized RAM usage.
- 100 .NKI Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 384 samples.
- 16-bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- About 120 MB installed (Compressed down from 250 MB).
Price: $19.90 / €13.90 / £11.90 / ¥1,900.