Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) were discontinued after Luxonix released Purity in 2005. But many users have requested a re-release of the Ravity series, so Luxonix has released the Ravity bundle along with the individual product re-releases.
Ravity S costs $34 and Ravity R is $24. The bundle package price is $45.
Ravity features a convenient user interface with the Preset Browser. It offers simple, but powerful control over all aspects of Ravity. You can navigate through controls and adjust them simply with a keyboard or mouse, you can custom assign user presets using different colors, and you can use the Preview/Load system to quickly browse through the different sounds.
- New structure based on PCM Synthesizer Module.
- Large preset browser (keyboard support) / Expandable easy editing GUI (hot-key support).
- NAVI engine: Extremely low CPU load / 32-bit sound processing.
- HLMS: Hyper Layered MIDI assign System for real-time performance and sound editing.
- FOEM: Fully Optimized embedded Effecting Module (24 types of algorithm).
- 447 ready-to-use presets (expandable).
- 4-layer combi system / Independent arpeggiator for each layer.
- 68 ready-to-use presets (expandable).
- 16 assignable pads/layers / 6 individual stereo outputs.
- Import external Wave files (*.wav). (any sample rate, 8/16/24/32-bit, mono/stereo).