LVC-Audio has released version 2.0.0 of Limited-Z. The normal price is $39.95, but an introductory price is set at $19.95. For existing users of Limited-Z, the upgrade is free and your current registration information does not need updated. In addition, all plugins and T-Chain modules are on sale. The introductory price and sale runs now until the end of June.
Limited-Z 2 represents a complete reworking of the Limited-Z's graphics, as well as significant enhancements to the DSP processing.
Both the free and paid versions include true peak output monitoring and a specialized ISP filter. The paid version update includes more oversampling options and new EBU waveform/VU monitoring.
Changes in Version 2.0.0:
- Major GUI improvements (large interface, resizable, smoother drawing of vector graphics).
- Spectrum Analyzer view.
- Increased waveform history view to 2 minutes of audio.
- All waveform and spectrum colors are changeable.
- Plugin default settings (including colors) can be set by the user.
- EBU meter mode with momentary and short-term loudness.
- Improved oversampling (2x - 16x), linear or minimal phase, and hq/lq settings.
- Improved ISP filtering and indicators.
- True peak output monitoring.
- Two new limiter modes.
- Improved registration process.
- General improvements, enhancements, and bug extermination.