LVC-Audio has released PreAMPed 1.0.1 as a public beta. It can be downloaded at lvcaudio.com/preamped-beta. The beta version includes many fixes and changes (listed below).
In addition, LVC-Audio is giving away several free licenses to PreAMPed. To enter the contest, visit the PreAMPed beta page and use the included contact form. The purpose of the form is to collect as many bugs and suggestions as possible within a short amount of time. If you don't have a suggestion or bug to report, you can still use the form to enter the contest. Sending a message to report that everything is working is equally as valuable as reporting an issue, and will also enter you in the contest. For any message, please include your operating system, DAW, and plugin format (i.e., AU, VST, VST3).
New Features in 1.0.1:
- added bypass buttons for preamp, saturation, EQs, and stereo controls.
- added 2x, 4x, and 6x oversampling with linear-phase filtering and latency compensation for mix control.
- added A->B comparison ability to each knob (double-click will return the knob to the previous value, and right-clicking a knob will set a new previous value).
Fixes and Enhancements in 1.0.1:
- made demo bypass less annoying (shorter duration of bypassed sound, and longer intervals between bypassed sound).
- improved waveform display.
- fixed VST3 format error.
- fixed Clip LED from remaining stuck on when knob was adjusted.
- fixed overlapping text (increased GUI size).
- improved preamp buttons.
- improved knob position indicators on small knobs.