4th February 2014
PreAMPed is designed to simulate many of the analog qualities of hardware preamplifiers. This includes subtle EQ response curves, low- and high- frequency saturation, differences between left and right signals, crosstalk, noise, transformer/coil impulse response, and saturation and EQ changes due to gain changes.
PreAMPed utilizes over forty separate parameters to determine each of the preamp modules within PreAMPed. As a tool, PreAMPed can be used on multiple tracks to provide subtle enhancement to individual track elements, or on overall mixes.
- New bypass buttons for preamp, saturation, EQs, and stereo controls.
- New routing button to switch processing order of EQ, Saturation, and Preamp.
- New Saturation Type selector with two distinct saturation algorithms.
- New 2x, 4x, and 8x oversampling with linear-phase filtering and latency compensation for mix control.
- New A->B comparison ability to each knob (double-click will return the knob to the previous value, and right-clicking a knob will set a new previous value).
- New finer knob control using the alt and shift keys in combination with the mouse.
- Improved distortion modelling on several preamp models.
- Fixed frequency shifts of preamp models when changing models with oversampling engaged.
- Made demo bypass less annoying (shorter duration of bypassed sound, and longer intervals between bypassed sound).
- Fixed latency reset issues when using the bypass control.
- Fixed preset loading to ensure that controls were initialized to correct values.
- Improved registration process (registration files saved in common location).
- Improved waveform display.
- Fixed VST3 initialization errors.
- Fixed Clip LED from remaining stuck on when knob was adjusted.
- Fixed overlapping text (increased GUI size).
- Improved preamp buttons.
- Improved knob position indicators on small knobs.
Price: $47.70. To purchase PreAMPed, visit the Purchase Page at LVC-Audio. If you are already a LVC-Audio customer, you can receive a 10% discounted price for PreAMPed. Please use the Contact Form to receive a link to complete the purchase at a discounted rate.
A demo version of PreAMPed can be downloaded at LVC-Audio. The demo version of the plugin is fully functioning except for occasional bypassing of the plugin's processing (approximately 1 time per minute, for 4 seconds).