11th March 2014
Available in 25-, 49- or 61-key models, the Oxygen series combines a velocity-sensitive keybed with a series of 8 trigger pads. Used for launching audio clips, triggering percussion sounds and more, the pads also provide velocity-sensitive response and illuminated feedback. Control capabilities expand with 8 assignable knobs – perfect for adjusting plugin parameters and mixing tasks. The Oxygen 25 features an assignable master fader while the Oxygen 49 and 61 provide 9 total faders for virtually limitless MIDI manipulation. Each keyboard in the series features an LCD screen and transport controls for seamless operation with digital audio software. A 6.3mm (1/4-inch) sustain input jack is built in for expressive performances.
Every keyboard in the Oxygen series includes a powerful software package for creating music right away, starting with Ableton Live Lite – a dynamic music creation software that lets musicians develop songs with extensive MIDI and audio processing tools. Twist, a spectral-morphing software synthesizer from SONiVOX, creates swirling sonic textures that come to life with inspiring depth and motion.
Oxygen Series Highlights:
- 25, 49 or 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys.
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching & more.
- 8 assignable knobs for mixing and tweaking plugins.
- 9 assignable faders (Oxygen 49, Oxygen 61).
- Transport controls let you operate your DAW without reaching for the mouse.
- Auto-maps to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase.
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback.
- USB powered; a single cable provides power and MIDI connectivity.
- Works with Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) for use with iOS devices.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite for immediate and powerful music creation.
- Includes SONiVOX Twist spectral morphing synthesizer.
"We wanted to give musicians and producers more tools, more control, and thus more capability," said JC Sutherland, M-Audio Product Manager. "The Oxygen series features the most in-demand hardware and software for making compelling music without restrictions."
The new M-Audio Oxygen 25, Oxygen 49, and Oxygen 61 will be available in Summer 2014 with a $99, $149, and $199 street price, respectively. M-Audio will showcase the Oxygen series at Musikmesse, Hall 5.1, Booth B45, March 12-15 in Frankfurt, Germany.
For more information, visit: m-audio.com/messe2014