16th July 2008
M-Audio has updated Torq DJ software to v1.0.7 for Windows XP SP2, Vista (32-bit) and Mac OS X, including support for Mac OS X Leopard. For the release of Torq 1.0.7, the M-Audio engineering team focused on improving overall stability and implementing several critical bug fixes. As a result, this latest update delivers several enhancements such as improved database searching, better browser performance and new dialog boxes for quick access to important information.
- Windows Support for both XP Service Pack 2 and Vista (32bit)
- Mac (Leopard) OSX 10.5.3 and 10.5.4 support added.
- General increases in performance and application stability under load and over time.
- Improvements made to Database searching and browser handling.
- New Dialog Boxes added to indicate when Adding Files to the Database.
- Added support of Y/Enter keys and N/Esc keys will answer all Yes / No option dialogs.
- Effects gain preferences are now customizable.
- Each effect now has an individual makeup gain setting in the TorqEngine.prefs file. A few effects, such as Flanger, Phaser, and Band-Pass filter, have louder default levels in this version. If you prefer to keep the original volumes, set all levels to 1.0 in the prefs file. Each effect should be loaded in Torq, before the setting will appear in the preference file.
- Tempo sensitive effect parameters now respond under External Control.
- Tempo-sensitive effects now follow the tempo of songs under external control. Note: In order to full realize this improvement with the Repeater Effect, you must keep the song's tempo constant for the first 2 bars after engaging the Repeater, after which the effect will follow any tempo changes you make via external control (i.e. Vinyl or CD timecode).
- Run-out Protection on CD Timecode accuracy improved.
- PTMP and Torq ReWire implementation improved.
11 Mar 2014 M-Audio updates Keystation Keyboards
24 Jan 2013 M-Audio announces M-Track Interfaces
27 Jul 2009 M-Audio updates Torq to v1.5.2
03 Mar 2009 M-Audio updates Torq DJ software to v1.5.1
30 Dec 2008 M-Audio releases Torq v1.5 DJ Software
16 Jul 2008 M-Audio updates Torq to v1.0.7
25 Jun 2007 M-Audio releases Torq Xponent
29 Mar 2005 M-Audio releases Key Rig and Drum & Bass Rig
21 Jan 2005 M-Audio announces Key Rig and Drum & Bass Rig
11 Jul 2011 Avid updates Torq to v2.0.2
01 Apr 2011 Avid updates Torq to v2.0.1
14 Jan 2011 Avid announces Torq 2.0 DJ software