27th July 2009
M-Audio has updated its Torq DJ Software to v1.5.2 for Windows and Mac OS X. Torq 1.5.2 delivers several bug fixes and enhancements based on user requests from the Torq community.
- Fixed: Crashing upon canceling analysis of some mp3s.
- Fixed: Crashing related to iPod playlists in browser.
- Fixed: Issue with Elastique playback dropping out under intense manipulation.
- Fixed: Wave files under one second in length crashing Torq in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Certain quick scratch samples cause interruptions in audio when loading to deck.
- Improved: Decks will re-sync more quickly after a deck that is the global tempo master is manipulated.
- Update: Improved sync behavior under Amputate mode.
- Update: Better handling of track adjustments made from -90% to -100%.
- Fixed: clicking Quick Cue Set then shift clicking a quick cue will cause Quick Cues to behave incorrectly.
- Improved handling of poor quality and corrupt Mp3 playback in absolute/external mode.
- Output no longer buzzes when stopping playback of Preview after playback under Rewire.
- Filter will no longer zip/squelch when turned off, moved and turned back on.
- Fixed: Flam on transients when scratching in amputate mode under Elastique playback.
- Key Semitone +/- lights on Xponent will now light up if moved away from +/- 0.
- Update: VST handling/ VST GUI compatibility.
- Deleted playlist tracks no longer re-appear when re-organized by column.
- Track selection focus now persists while resorting by column in database.
- Shift clicking the Xponent Tempo Slider now resets GUI elements.
Behavior changes/Feature improvements:
- All One Shot samples now play back as a 1 measure loop when synced.
- Load Track on Deck A/B now assignable via ASCII Key and MIDI.
- Added font preference in behavior tab (Expands language support).
- Updated audio decoding library (error handling).