3rd August 2009
MachineCodex Software has updated its media player, Neutrino, to v1.70.56.
- Most sliders now respond to scroll wheel events from the mouse and two-finger scrolling on multi-touch trackpads.
- Rotary dials now respond to scroll wheel events from the mouse and two-finger scrolling on multi-touch trackpads.
Automatic Waveform scanning modifications:
- Files located on Audio CDs are excluded from automatic waveform scanning.
- Files longer than 15 minutes duration are also excluded from automatic waveform scanning.
- Any current waveform scan is terminated before starting a new scan.
- Improved error-checking & memory management for metadata scans.
- Fixed a bug that could result in the toolbar controls failing to become visible after launch.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash at launch if an AudioUnit with no 'Manufacturer' property was installed.
- Addresses issue with failure at initial launch with error "Damaged application".
13 Nov 2009 MachineCodex Software updates Neutrino to v1.86
28 Jul 2008 MachineCodex Software releases AudioCodex v1.30
04 Jun 2008 MachineCodex Software updates AudioCodex to v1.1
07 May 2008 MachineCodex Software releases AudioCodex v1.0
01 Apr 2008 MachineCodex updates AudioCodex to v0.99b